Frequently Asked Questions
ORDERS & SHIPPING
How much does shipping cost?
- In Canada, we charge a non-refundable $15.00 flat rate shipping fee.
- For orders being sent to the United States of America, we charge a non-refundable $20.00 flat rate shipping fee.
- Any orders from Canada or the US over $175 (before tax) will receive free shipping.
- International customers are responsible for customs expenses.
Can I pick up my order?
- You sure can!
- At checkout, simply click 'pick up' under the delivery method and you will receive an email once your order is ready to be picked up in store.
How long does it take for my order to ship?
- We do our best to ship orders out within two to three business days after it has been placed. All orders are sent out at 4:00 PM MST, Monday to Friday. We ship mostly through Canada Post and you can track your order through their website: Canada Post
- Canada Post is experiencing some delays in transit and may cause your order to be delayed. We cannot guarantee arrival dates at this time, so please allow additional time for deliveries, thank you!
Can I make a change to my order before it ships?
- We highly recommend that you review your order information before submitting, as we typically process and ship the next business day. If your order remains unfulfilled and without a tracking number, we may be able to make adjustments to your order. Please email our customer support team with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure your mailing address and email are correct at checkout as we are unable to make changes to this once the package has shipped.
Can I combine two discount codes on my order?
- Unfortunately, our system does not allow multiple discount codes to be used and this includes sale codes and our Babes Bucks.
How many times can I use a discount code?
- If a code was received through our newsletter as part of our welcome series or "we miss you", that code is a one time use per customer code. We ask that you refrain from using multiple email addresses or names to use this code again. We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund your order if we find that our code is being used repeatedly. Your items will not be reserved for you should this occur.
- If it is a promotional event code such as our End of the Summer Sale or Boxing Day, you can use those as many times as you'd like during the event period!
- Oh no! We're so sorry to hear this and we will do our best to assist you. If it has been marked delivered and it has only been one day, we ask that you be patient! Often, Canada Post will scan it as delivered before it arrives to you. If it doesn't not arrive after one to two days, please contact your local Canada Post and reach out to our customer support team.
- If you had your package sent to a temporary address, we do not assume responsibility if the recipient is no longer at that address upon delivery. Please have your package shipped to a permanent address to ensure you receive it.
- If you believe your package has been stolen, please contact your local authorities as Elle's Boutique is not responsible for any stolen packages.
- Elle’s Boutique is not liable for any packages stolen or lost in the mail and cannot issue a refund if insurance is not purchased (see Green Shipping Protection below).
- At checkout, you now have the option to add Green Shipping Protection through Corso. What is this?
From Corso: Green Shipping Protection is 100% carbon offsetting, shipping protection, and dedicated support — offered by Corso. They're making it easy for customers to do right by the planet by providing an option at checkout to offset 100% of the carbon emissions associated with shipping your order. Additionally, every single package can be protected against theft, damage, and carrier mishandling to ensure your goods arrive safe and sound. We’ll do right by the planet together!
This shipping protection is automatically added to your cart, if you want to decline this service, unclick the 'Green Shipping Protection' box on the Cart page before you check out.
What is your Return Policy?
- Depending on when you placed your order, we have different return policies in place. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.
What items are ineligible for return?
- Items that are ineligible for return include: worn items, face masks, earrings, swimsuits, undergarments (including bodysuits) and cosmetics due to hygienic concerns. Gift cards are also final sale.
Can I return any of my beauty products?
- Unfortunately, our beauty products are final sale and cannot be returned. More information regarding ineligible products for return can be found on our Return Policy page.
Can I return a product that I bought on sale?
- It depends. If an item is bought on sale that is 30% off or higher or BOGO, it is final sale and cannot be returned for a refund, store credit or exchange. All items purchased for 30% off or less can be returned for a refund, store credit, or exchange. Again, please visit our Return Policy page for more information.
When will I receive my refund?
- If you chose to receive a full refund for your items, it will be refunded onto your method of payment within 3 to 5 business days once we receive the item. However, it may take up to 10 business days for it to appear on your statement.
How will I receive my store credit?
- Your store credit will be sent to you through email in the form of a giftcard. Please make sure that your email is correct and add email@example.com as a contact. If you do not receive the store credit in your inbox, it may be in your junk mail.
SIZING & MEASUREMENTS
Where are your size guides?
- As we bring in many different brands, not all come with a guide. To make up for the lack of size guides, we do try on sessions with different body types as we find those to be more reliable than a size guide.
- We include the measurements of certain sizes on our product pages as well as fit information based on our own measurements.
What are Michelle's measurements?
- In nearly all of our clothes, Michelle is a true medium. She is a 34B and is typically a size 29 in semi-stretchy jeans. For denim that is more true, such as Levi's, she sizes up to a 30 and for denim that is incredibly stretchy, she will commonly size down to a 28.